Terms and Conditions River Ebro Villa
- Neither River Ebro Villa or the property owner shall be responsible for the death of, or personal injury of any member of a booking party, or of any other person at the property.
- We shall not be liable for any loss, breach or delay due to any cause beyond our reasonable control including though not limited to acts of God, explosion, tempest, fire or accident, war or threat of war, civil disturbances, acts, restrictions, regulations, bye-laws or measures of any kind on the part of the government or local authority, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial actions or disputes or adverse weather conditions. In any case we shall be entitled to treat the weather conditions. In any case we shall be entitled to treat the contract as discharged.
- Any valuables left at the property are left at your own risk. Neither River Ebro Villa nor the property owner is responsible for their loss. No refund can be given.
- You are personally responsible for anything you damage – Accommodation, boats, fishing equipment, loss of keys etc. Contact us as soon as possible to declare it. You are also responsible for your personal belongings.
- We recommend purchasing your own travel insurance/ health insurance in your country.
- In case of personal injury, you should always contact your own insurance company.
- River Ebro Villa would always like to remind clients of the importance of supervising children especially around the swimming pool and on the river.
- You must not use the swimming pool or use the boats under the influence of alcohol. You are fully responsible for yourself.
- Please use the swimming pool under your own responsibility. Keep the children under constant supervision. Take a shower before the use of swimming pool and do not go wet in to the house or use indoor furniture. Pets are not allowed to enter the swimming pool. There is a pool cleaning schedule, usually once a week.
- Smoking inside the villa and apartments are forbidden.
- Pets are allowed in the house only if previously approved. They are not allowed to use any furniture, use the swimming pool or go wet indoors. Pets must not go out of the villa property freely and not disturb any neighbours or other animals around. On your leaving please thoroughly clean after them.
- Do not damage any plants or grass. There is a gardener who takes care of them usually once a week.
- Vehicles must be parked on the villa parking place, not on the grass surface. The parking of caravans/pitching of tents is strictly forbidden.
- Please use Air Condition only with the door and windows closed. Turn it off when you leave the house. Also turn off the gas, water and electrical equipment.
- Keep the fire under constant control, everything around is very dry during the summer and easy flammable. Use a small amount of water to safely turn off the fire in the outdoor barbecue.
- Make sure you understand how to use any electrical equipment that you are not familiar with and don’t change any existing settings.
- Linen and linen change is included in all properties. It is advisable to take a beach towel.
- Villa and apartments are in a quiet rural area where the peace is essential. So out of respect for the peaceful neighbourhood and nature, the guests are kindly requested not to make parties or any kind of too loud or disturbing behaviour.
- Please keep the facilities clean especially the kitchen and toilets. Linen and towels are changed every 7 days. Put all the garbage in the designated containers and keep the ground clear of litter. On your leaving, please make sure you take all your belongings with you. If you had your pet with you please thoroughly clean after them.
- Please leave the property in the same condition that you would like to find it for yourself. Leave the space tidy for the next guests. On the departure date please vacate the Villa by 10 am.
Thank you for reading our terms and conditions.
We wish you a truly fantastic holiday with River Ebro Villa.
For any assistance during your stay, please contact the following:
Slav 00447845129831 Paul 00447825575120